Braces used to be the standard for straightening teeth, but Invisalign is gaining traction as the preferred solution. Clear aligners gradually shift the teeth to their ideal position, all without disrupting the look of your teeth like metal braces.
If you’re looking to improve your dental alignment and gain confidence, then Invisalign could be a good solution.
But before starting Invisalign, it’s important to understand the treatment.
Keep reading for the basic guide to Invisalign.
About Invisalign Treatment
Invisalign is a custom set of clear aligners that shift your teeth gradually. As you progress through the series of aligners, your teeth adapt each time.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Invisalign is designed to improve crowding, adjust your bite, close tooth gaps, and straighten teeth.
- The series of clear aligners are custom crafted for your teeth. You wear each aligner for about two weeks before moving to the next tray. In total, the process takes 12-18 months and includes dental check-ups every 10 weeks.
- To ensure the aligners work, you must wear them for 22 hours per day. You can remove them to eat, drink, brush, and floss. So yes, you can enjoy sticky candy and crunchy chips as long as you brush after!
- Clean your clear aligners before putting them back in.
- If you want to see results with Invisalign, you must wear them responsibly.
Invisalign Dentist in Grand Rapids
Invisalign can help you get the straight smile you’ve always wanted. It’s an ideal solution for patients of all ages.
The first step is to choose an Invisalign dentist in Grand Rapids For quality dental care you can count on, choose Benton Family Dental Care. We offer complete dental treatments, including invisalign in Grand Rapids. Our dedicated dental team will help you get the straight smile that you love. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about Invisalign clear aligners.
Schedule your consultation appointment for Invisalign treatment in Grand Rapids today!