Invisalign® Clear Aligners Grand Rapids
What’s The Secret to a Straighter, Healthier Grand Rapids Smile? The Clear Answer is Invisalign®!
This page is dedicated to all of our valued patients in Grand Rapids who struggle with how to find a reasonable solution for a straighter smile. We want you to know how easy and affordable it is to put your crooked, uneven teeth in the past when Invisalign is in your future. This has been a game-changer for kids and adults interested in a more discreet way to achieve straight teeth, compared to more traditional metal braces. Are you ready to learn about how Invisalign works and its many life-changing benefits that can help you? Talk to the team at Benton Family Dental.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses BPA-free, clear plastic aligners that fit your teeth comfortably. Think of the aligners as flexible, thin mouthguards that are designed to assist in gradually moving your teeth into their desired alignment. Your aligners are custom-created using state-of-the-art digital technology using 3D x-rays, scans, and photos. Invisalign will carefully produce a series of aligners just for you based on your treatment needs and goals. You won’t have to worry about annoying brackets and wires that can lead to unwanted irritation and interruption of your daily life. Doesn’t that sound like the orthodontic solution you’ve been looking for?
What’s Invisalign Treatment Like?
Once you’re approved for treatment and Invisalign has completed your aligners, you can immediately get started. You’ll want to wear each set of new aligners for about two weeks. The good news is that throughout the day, you can take them out to eat, drink, brush, and floss your teeth. Every time you replace your aligners, your teeth are going to be on their way to supreme straightness. We’ll generally see you at our Grand Rapids dental office once every six weeks to monitor your progress. Total treatment time with Invisalign varies, but average results are expected within nine to 15 months.
Meet Invisalign and It’s Many Benefits
- The aligners are easier to clean compared to traditional metal braces and their wires.
- Don’t worry about making dietary changes because you can eat what you want.
- You don’t have to change how you brush and floss your teeth with the clear aligners.
- It’s going to be virtually impossible for other people to tell you’re straightening your smile.
- Relying on Invisalign means you’ll require fewer visits to our Grand Rapids office.
- Invisalign is more comfortable for adults compared to the hassles of metal braces.
- Invisalign effectively treats crooked teeth, overbites, underbites, and crossbites.
- You’re going to experience a huge confidence boost.