Dental Implants Grand Rapids
Are you ready to learn more about how dental implants work? More importantly, do you want to know how they can help you? We invite you to schedule a time to speak with us about your missing tooth options.
What is a Dental Implant?
Dental Implants Rewards and Benefits
- A dental implant prevents the loss of bone mass in your jawbone, ensuring it’s properly stimulated.
- They blend seamlessly with your teeth, created in a variety of shapes and colors.
- You’ll enjoy a bite that’s more balanced so you can eat the foods you love without compromise.
- Dental implants help to prevent any alteration to your speech due to missing teeth.
- You won’t have to worry about your unwanted changes to your facial structure.
- Dental implants are unable to be negatively impacted by gum disease or cavities.
- Another reason patients love dental implants is that they’re easy to clean and maintain.
- They offer a more permanent, durable solution for tooth loss.
What Are Implant-Retained Dentures?
Have you been living with removable dentures, but you’re not exactly thrilled to put them in your mouth every day? Are you interested in learning about a better, more effective way to replace your missing teeth? There’s a solution called implant-retained dentures that require a few implant posts to safely and securely hold teeth in place. Your new smile is completely comfortable and easy to care for, giving you back the freedom to enjoy life and its outstanding benefits. Eat the foods you love and smile with sheer confidence — every day in every way possible and imaginable.