NEW DENTAL PATIENTS IN GRAND RAPIDS
First Visit Experience
What To Expect
We’ll take the time to:
- Get to know you and your smile
- Go over your dental history
- Conduct an oral cancer screening
- Gather all the necessary digital x-rays and intraoral photos
- Discuss our findings and possible treatment solutions
After all of these steps are complete, you’ll most likely meet with a hygienist for a comprehensive, comfortable dental cleaning that lasts a little under an hour. Please note that we go out of our way to diminish patient wait times and unnecessary visits.
Payment Options & Insurances
Third-Party Financing through CareCredit® – No patient at any age should go without quality dental care because of cost. In addition to accepting all major credit cards, Benton Family Dental also offers low-interest, third-party financing courtesy of CareCredit. Learn more about your options today!
Amenities & Comforts
Going to the dentist doesn’t have to be something that you and your family dread. Especially when it comes to our youngest patients, we want you to always feel comfortable and see taking care of your dental health as a positive step to ensuring excellent overall health, too. We offer special amenities and comforts to patients, including:
- Soothing blankets for warmth and relaxation
- Refreshing lip balm to help combat dryness
- Soft neck pillows for patients with injuries or issues
- Music throughout the office and treatment rooms
- Thirst-quenching bottled water if necessary
If there’s something we can provide to you during your visit that you don’t see here, please ask, and we’ll do what we can to accommodate you.